Polycarbonate Roofing Sheeting
Polycarbonate is a light-weight insulating glazing material manufactured from damage resistant material, which provides resistance against the effects of UV weathering.
Available in: Bronze, Clear, Opal & Silver Opal
Glass Roofing Options
When using glass to glaze a conservatory roof, you can use ordinary clear toughened glass. We feel with a conservatory, where the roofing material is your only protection from dangerous UV light, a more sophisticated approach is required.
That is why when we put glass into a conservatory roof, we offer Smartglass™
Smartglass™ is at the front of glazing technology for conservatory roofs. With a range of special coatings on the glass, Smartglass™ provides a range of benefits that other types of glass cannot.
Your conservatory is your added living space to your home and as such should retain the benefits of warmth in the Winter, and a cool and non humid environment in the Summer months.
Smartglass™ achieves this dual task with tremendous tested results.
- Reflects over 70% of the suns radiant heat during the Summer months, dramatically reducing the uncomfortable temperature build ups that have blighted conservatory design over the years.
- Its thermal efficiency, Smartglass™ is able to retain warmth in Winter twice as well as standard glazing and almost 50% better than Pilkington K, the nations best selling energy saving glass.
- Made from two leaves of 4mm toughened safety glass, the construction offers twice the soundproofing of standard roofing products such as polycarbonate.
- Smartglass™ is also Self Cleaning. A special coating reacts with the UV light breaking down organic dirt, and additionally the coating prevents water droplets forming creating a movement of water, which then carries away the broken down dirt.
Available in: Neutral, Sky blue, Aqua Green Tint
Guardian Warm Tiled Roof
A key aspect is the impressive thermal qualities: The Guardian insulated Roof transforms the conservatory into an ambient, much needed space that can be used daily, all year round: nice and cool in the hot summer months and cosy and warm throughout the harsh winter thus making the Guardian solid roof a serious contender for market leader.
- LABC Registered (minimise building control checks)
- Reduced fuel bills for the life of the roof
- Comfortable ambient temperature all year round
- A wide range of roof tile colours and finishes available
- Achieves a U-value of 0.18
- Thermal, structural and condensation tested
- Fully guaranteed
A truly remarkable roofing option effectively turning your conservatory into a house extension.